Comprising of downstairs entrance porch with ornate tiled floor leading onto an attractive entrance hall with cornice ceiling and period features. The property has three exceptional reception rooms including family room with a cast iron multi fuel stove open plan to dining room.
There is a great family kitchen with separate utility room with plenty of storage. The property also has a downstairs bathroom and shower room for your convenience. Upstairs there are five generous sized bedrooms, two with original cast iron fireplace and a large family bathroom.
There are large gardens to the front and rear of the property including a low maintenance patio area to the rear. The property has a large attached garage and garden shed.
To arrange a viewing or for further information, please contact KTN Residential on 02890313423 or email us on 02890313423.
- Beautifully Presented Double Fronted Period Family Home
- Private Enclosed Site With Gated Entrance
- Large Gardens To Front And Rear
- Full Of Character And Charm
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms All With Feature Fireplace
- Large Family Kitchen With Separate Utility Room And Storage
- Family Bathroom With White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Garage With Additional Storage To Rear
- Prime Residential Location Within Easy Walking Distance Of Bangor Town Centre And Coastal Walks
Beautifully presented this magnificent property offers spacious and bright family living which will appeal too many.
Boasting generous accommodation this attractive period home has maintained many of its original features and is set one of the most prime and sought after locations in this area close to local amenities including excellent schools, shops and coastal walks.